I found the best truffles in Pai and I ate them everyday!
With that I mean chocolate truffles ofcourse. Vegan chocolate truffles.
And they were amazing!
A very friendly local man sells them at the night market till’ midnight!
The ‘leftovers’ are sold at a cafe called Art in chai where I had my favorite truffle flavor with a
delicious and refreshing iced caramel chai.
There are 7 different flavors(from most favorite to least):
1. Chocolate covered in cacao powder with a few peanuts inside
2. Chocolate covered in oreo pieces
3. Chocolate covered in chocolate sprinkles
4. Chocolate covered in shredded coconut
5. Chocolate with peanuts in- and outside (haven’t tried this one)
6. Chocolate with a strawberry inside (I don’t like chocolate with fruit)
7. Chocolate with some sort of coffee beans (I don’t like coffee)
They cost 30 baht for 1 truffle and it’s impossible to just buy one..
Some might think it’s expensive (it’s really not if you think about it), but
I had a talk with him and he said that it’s expensive to make them.
Don’t think these are only delicious for vegans, because ‘normally vegans can’t eat anything’.
I told everyone I met about these truffles. Everyone bought them and every single time I watched
their face fall in love while trying a bite.
This post is not sponsored at all, but I don’t want anyone to miss out on these amazing treats!