That’s what they are.
Using a good flour, extra PLANT protein, unrefined sugar and delicious cacao.
I loved them and that’s why I’m sharing the recipe.
Oh and my 6 year old nephew also loved them, he even asked his mom
to ask me for the recipe haha!
Here it goes!
Ingredients (for 1 person):
-40 gr of flour (oat, buckwheat, spelt, other gluten free or a mix of different flours)
-15 gr of vegan protein powder chocolate flavor (I use vegan blend from myprotein)
-5 gr or more cacao powder
-1/2 tsp baking powder
-1/2 a mashed banana
-115 ml plant milk (your mixture shouldn’t be too runny and not too thick)
-optional: sweetener, flavored stevia drops, vanilla bean powder/extract, raisins, cacao nibs, flax seed,
1. Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl
2. Mix the wet ingredients together in another bowl
(heat up a non stick pan. I don’t have to use any oil with my pan)
3. Put the wet and dry ingredients together, mix well
4. Put the heat to LOW and pour in some batter to make small pancakes
5. Flip them when you see some air bubbles and it looks like the bottom is dry. Be patient!
6. Put the pancakes on a plate and cover them to keep them warm while you bake the rest.
I topped my pancakes with a peanut butter+water mixture(to make it more runny, like a sauce),
shredded coconut and almonds.
Top the pancakes with whatever you feel like! Fruit, chocolate sauce (cacao+agave+water), nuts,
cacao nibs, dried fruits..
Let me know if you made them, would love to know if it worked out!