My first give-away and I’m so happy to announce it!
If you haven’t heard about the company Coconarts (or coconutbowls overall) by now.. I guess you’re living in a box.
Next to the fact that coconutbowls are gooorgeous, they also help us to make our planet a better place.
Why? The following text is from their website:
”Coconarts is a brand selling eco-friendly Coconart bowls and spoons, made from 100% pure coconuts, down to the organic cold pressed coconut oil used to polish them. Every Coconart bowl and spoon is handcrafted with the most tender love and care by residents in Indonesia and Vietnam, with each bowl having its own unique design, just like you.
Our company also promotes sustainability and fair trade which means that every customer who purchases our products can be assured that the workers receive fair wages, and work in safe environments. Every step of the process has been ensured to provide you with the finest product quality. ”
Coconut bowls are made from coconut shells which would be thrown away otherwise.
Since they are fully made from coconut.. that makes them fully bio-degradable too!
A friend of mine takes her bowl everywhere and she let food stands etc. put the food in her bowl instead of using any packaging, she inspired me to do the same♥
And now the give-away!
In collaboration with coconarts I’m able to give-away a coconut bowl of choice+spoon to one lucky soul!
To enter the give away:
1. Follow me & Coconarts on Instagram
2. Like the ‘give away’ instagram post+tag 3 others in the comments so more people have a chance of winning!
And leave a comment telling me what you would put in your coconut bowl(or which one of these 2 recipes)
Feel free to tag more people in several comments to increase your chance of winning this beautiful set ♥
I’ll be announcing the winner on Sunday, the 22th of October!
Green-dream chocolate nicecream:
-2 frozen bananas (more or less, listen to your appetite)
-heaping tsp cacao powder (the more the better..)
-Spinach, as much as you like (what I do is: I freeze a bag with fresh spinach leaves and use this for smoothies and nicecream)
-Splash of plant milk(use coconut milk for a different twist)
-5 gr spirulina
-Optional: maca or lucuma powder, about 5 gr
How to make it:
Put everything in your food processor and let it blend or put it in a mixing bowl and use your immersion blender like me 🙂
Add more plant milk (or water) if it’s difficult to mix and also to increase the volume a bit haha. More bites to enjoy that way!
I like it when it has a froyo consistency, but feel free to make it more thick like icecream.
Chai spiced oatmeal:
-50gr quick cooking oats
-a bag of chai tea OR use your own blend of chai spices: cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, piment, cloves, nutmeg
-10gr broken flasxeed
-oatmilk or coconut milk (what I do is half plantmilk and half water)
How to make this using a tea bag:
1. Put the tea bag in a mug with about 200 ml boiling water, let it sit. Just like making tea 😉
2. Put your oatmeal and flaxseed into a pan and add the tea(including the tea bag!)+plant milk
3. Cook on medium heat, stir when needed and add more water or plant milk when needed (depends on the consistency you like).
4. When the oatmeal is ready, add agave syrup to taste, stir and pour everything into your favorite bowl! (maybe this gorgeous coconut bowl one day?)
5. Add your toppings! I reaally love banana and peanutbutter with this and some cinnamon granola would go amazing with all of that♥(recipe is up on my youtube channel for this granola)
How to make this using a blend of chai spices(how I like to do it!):
1. Put your oatmeal, spices, flaxseed, plantmilk and water into a pan. You could let this sit for a little while(or overnight) or cook immediately. When letting it sit, you’ll have to add more fluid when starting to cook because the oats soak up the fluid.
>And the following steps are the same!
I wish everyone good luck with the ‘contest’ and I’m sure the bowl+spoon will end up with exactly the right person ♥